Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ratatouille.

Paris is being as friendly as ever to me once again, I had a beautiful last 2 days. Andrew and I snooped around the cemetary again, this time we were hell bent on finding Jim Morrison. His fan base is pretty radical, and not the good kind of radical. I feel bad for all famlies gravestones who lie within 500 feet of Morrisons grave, they have all had Doors lyrics carved into them for the past 37 years. My new host Engurran is so radical. He is the pinnical of brilliant Couch Surfing host. Last night he made Andrew and I true Frence ratatouille, then after dinner he played us some Frence classics on his guitar. Andrew has actually departed to Nijmegan and I have decided to stay in Paris for the weekend, I will be in Nijmegan on Monday night. There is still some things that I would love to see ( The Catacombs, Versille... ) so I am an independent boy in Paris. Oh, and today it was funny how things worked out. I have never seen a bigger even in my life then what I attended today. It just so happens that Paris gay pride was today! There were people as far as the eye can see! Paris has a gay mayor so naturally the citizens are pretty progressive on the issue of homosexuality. So, unlike America, it was not just gays that attended the massive bash but everyone in Paris. I ran int my incredible first couch surfing hosts at pride and to my suprise there was a couch surfing get-together that I had no idea about. Now I am at one of the couch surfers flats in Paris and were about to go out for the night. Thats how its been so far here in Europe, igs as though im in an ocean of brilliant people just going where it takes me, you dig? Allright we had better ger a move on. Until next time. Hey thanks so much Mom & Dad ( and no Andrew thank heavens they did not get the camera :-) for helping me right now. Ill call tomorrow. Later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rubdown said...

Hey Dooze,
I need to know what happened with the embassy. Did you contact them Friday? Mal and I went to see WANTED today ... frickin' awsome!
Love,Dad

Anonymous said...

i keep forgetting your brother's name is andrew.

-andrew

Andrew said...

Hi, Doz its Mom I spoke to the pass place today and I'm having to order a new return ticket so it will take a few days I 'm sending it to
Andrew's address but I do not have a last name for them I will check with dad and see if he knows it. Love you Mom

Rubdown said...

Hey Dooze,
It was great talking to you day before yesterday. I passed the message on to mom regarding the additional passes. You haven't made any entries lately ... please do so to update us on everything, and let us know if you got your tickets.
Love,
Dad

Unknown said...

you should have taken some valium.