Thursday, June 19, 2008

Keyboard.

Hello all, I am afraid this blog will be terribly written because I am writting on a frence computer. Seriously this is dope, I cant even put periods in my sentences. wow, nevermind I guess I just figured out hoz to do a period. Of coursem ......I should have thought to press the number 8. The last few days have been incredible, if I could figure out hoz to put an exclimation mark on that sentence you can bet your botte; dollar I would have put one. in a nutshell I have stayed with the captivating squatters of A;sterdaM. They find qbandoned buildings and turn them into counter coultural fortesses. seriously, I thought charecters like this only existed in films. All the girls are like punked out versions of TOnks ( Andrew and Mike...you know what I Mean ) qnd all the guys are like Sid Vicious....except alot happier then Sid. Seriously, only photos can truly give you guys and Idea of zhat these Squatters are like. But they are all so kind and their cause is to bring down rasism and hate all over Europe. Their entire hoMe is a work of art and I cant wait to get some photos up for you guys to see. Yesterday we spent 11 hours trying to reach our host in La' Houpe, Belgium but ze finally found her, Her home is beautiful and absurdly massive. Us Americans were shocked last night when we all decided to go for a swim, the swimming pool in indoors. The french girls all laughed at us for being shocked. They think I look like buzz lightyear... and Jonny Bravo. Today we are headed into Brussels ( dad I will eat a Belgium waffle on your behalf ) we were in Brussels yesterday for 10 min. and I allready in love. Once I get to a computer that is not Frence and clearly hellbent on destroying the way I write I will tell you all more. Later all!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

so you left the hey arnold room for some anti-racism artsy group home. lame

Unknown said...

You should know that it is possible to turn french keyboard in us keyboard withinh 2 clicks ...